My expression!

My expression!
This blog is to update what I think and feel.
Sharing all my best journey I went through.
Thanks!

Saturday 7 July 2012

Busy Saturday

Today is my whole day outing from 8am till 11pm.

8am went for Dim sum breakfast in Cheras. Thereafter 11.30am, we went to Midvalley for a movie - The Amazing Spider-Man. This movie wasn't that great as what I expected as compare to the previous Spiderman. Sigh!

Then, we leave Mid valley to Levain KL for Hi-tea :) The food is great!
Before heading back to home, we went to Honda showroom to view the Honda CITY facelift...kekeke.
In the evening at 6pm, we went for cycling until 7.15pm.

Later of course we went for dinner at 8.45pm to fill our stomach. We went to 2 places for dinner... i) Old Town for chinese food ii) Seapark, PJ for Asian Food - Nasi Lemak.

That's the whole day event :) Happily with my hubby, sister and vincent :D

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment