My expression!

My expression!
This blog is to update what I think and feel.
Sharing all my best journey I went through.
Thanks!

Friday 6 July 2012

New gadget for my Scuderia Ferrari - Batch 1

Today I bought new gadget for my bike. Feeling so happy because I've looking for it so quite sometime already. At last today I've make it.
What I got...here are they:-


1. Front Safety Lamp from Antarex
    Black body - 2 White Led
 (this is how it look like after install)
     






2. Rear Lamp from RedLite II

    Black body - 4 Red Led












3. Coca-Cola Water Bottle for cycling used.
    Come in 3 colours - Red, Black & White


I chose RED which look the coca-cola classic colour


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away free.I love seeing website that understands the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    Regards
    Bike Carry case

    ReplyDelete