My expression!

My expression!
This blog is to update what I think and feel.
Sharing all my best journey I went through.
Thanks!

Friday 6 July 2012

Travel Shopper..Peeep:D

After came back from oversea trips with hubby to Bangkok, Hong Kong (3 times), Shezhen, Beijing, Tianjin & Singapore, I'm now missing those places I went...the food, people, culture, place, shopping, etc...

Now planing for next trip with my family to Hatyai Thailand. Can't wait the day to come. Forget the stress and go to a shopping heaven and food craving place :D

Today I just went to grab a bigger luggage bag for myself & family used too.
We only go for one brand which is Barry Smith from Cuir, Mid Valley.
Few colour and few sizes to choice from...
Here they are:-

Pink



Green



White



Purple



Orange



Grey




They have multiple sizes - 20inch, 25inch & 29inch





Our final decision is to get 3 luggage bags. We choice:
1. Silver - 20inch (hubby)
2. Silver - 25inch (family)
3. Pink - 20 inch (myself....bcuz I love PINK :D)

Yeay! we have a happy shopping day today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment