My expression!

My expression!
This blog is to update what I think and feel.
Sharing all my best journey I went through.
Thanks!

Thursday 5 July 2012

Folding Bike Fever

Lately I'm so into cycling after my inspiration came back from Pom Pom Island, Sabah. We rent a bicycle and have a lot fun with our members. After come back from the trip, I decided to get a bicycle for myself. I want a folding bike which is easy to keep and keep in my small little Honda CITY.

I went to Folding Bike located in Damansara Perdana. There have a lot of fantastic bike of range from Ori, Tern, Dahon, Mini Cooper, Ferrari, KHS, Montague, Birdy and much more. My heart really beat up looking on those colourful bike.

In the end we decided to buy 2 bike - my hubby & myself ...and we have sort listed for 2 different bikes


i) Mini Cooper (M211 451)

White

Red



ii) Ferrari (F02)

Yellow/Black


Red/Black



Lastly, we have to decide the colour.
...and here we go for:


Both Mini & Ferrari in RED :D





1 comment:

  1. What a fabulously useful post!I think the most important one is having a button on each page and below each post.Bike Carry case

    ReplyDelete